You are an integral part of our healthcare team. Besides providing direct nursing and patient care, you will have opportunities in other roles in patient education, counseling and advising patients on their medications, vaccinations and other clinic operations matters. We are looking for nurses who are responsible, dynamic and have a quest for continued learning. We (Our group) values the contributions that nurses bring to our specialist practice. Our nurses help to plan and deliver care to our patients with infections. Besides the usual nursing care, it also includes patient education, counseling, vaccinations and outpatient parenteral antibiotic therapy. You will work with our specialists and experience greater independence and have closer interaction with our patients.
Candidates Must Have The Following:
- Recognised polytechnic diploma or degree in nursing
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 3 years post-registration experience in acute care setting
- Experience in specialist clinic practice is preferred
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to be involved in community service
*We employ foreign trained nurses who are Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents and only after they have spent at least 2 years of clinical practice in Singapore and when they have attained full registration with the Singapore Nursing Board.
Application Can Be Made By Mail Or Electronically To:
1 Farrer Park Station Road , #14-01 Farrer Park Medical Centre
Email: [email protected]
- Full curriculum vitae
- Cover letter including recent photo
- Current and expected salary